May 2, 2011

Simply chic J Crew wedding gowns!


I wrote The good, the bad, the unbelieveable a few years ago because even though I liked the craftsmanship of the J Crew wedding collection, I was thoroughly underwhelmed by the range of styles, the prices and the fact that most of the dresses had to be ordered online since most of their stores didnt carry any of the pieces from their wedding collection. A lot has changed since then! They now have their first ever bridal boutique open for business on Madison Ave in New York and they have greatly expanded the options for brides and the entire bridal party.


Their wedding gowns are ultra simple, super modern and uber chic!  They are authentically bridal without being the same old boring gowns we've seen over and over.  I still think some of their gowns are bit pricier than they should be, I mean honestly if I had $3000 to spare on a wedding gown I would not buy a nearly casual looking dress from J Crew, no matter how luxe the fabric,  I'd much rather buy a higher end gown by a top bridal designer such as Romona Keveza, Monique Lhuillier, Priscilla of Boston. etc.. 
Simply put: I love J Crew wedding gowns but do not love the prices.. Below are some of my favorites from the current J Crew wedding collection

            










Stay stylish
xoxo





1 comment:

  1. Wow love the satin gown with bow!

    ReplyDelete