April 5, 2011

Monique Lhuillier wins again!

Everytime a celebrity gets married, I view it as a battle of the bridal designers, because I assume that each designer is hoping that they will be chosen to create a custom gown for the bride. Monique Lhuillier won the latest round as she got to design two dresses for the most recent celebrity wedding of Reese Witherspoon to Jim Toth on March 26 2011.

I've expressed my love for Monique Lhullier time and time again.. her gowns take my breath away time and time again, so its no suprise that so many celeb brides choose to wear her gowns down the aisle. Other celebrity brides that wore Monique's gowns are;


  Pink and Carey Hart

Carrie Underwood

Molly Malaney [The Bachelor]


 Kevin Costner & Christine Baumgartner


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment