September 29, 2010

Disney + Alfred Angelo = Stunning new bridal collection

Cinderella dress
Ariel dress


As I was growing up, I loved The Little Mermaid, I just wanted to grow a tail and swim into the sunset to find her.  Although I did like Cinderella and the other princesses,  none of them came close to Ariel. Having said that, I'm sure that many other women grew up loving one of the disney princesses and for those women they get to take that love to a whole new level.  Disney and Alfred Angelo joined forces to create a chic  new collection called Disney fairy tale weddings by Alfred Angelo. The collection features seven gowns, inspired by the life and style of the following seven disney princesses.  Ariel (The Little Mermaid, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Belle  (Beauty and the Beast), Cinderella, Jasmine (Aladdin), Snow White and Tiana (The princess and the frog)
I must be honest,  when I first heard about this idea I thought uh-oh, because every time I hear the word princess mentioned in the same sentence as wedding,  I get a little nervous. I immediately envision giant tiaras of the pageant kind, cloud size ball gowns and an over dose of the cheesy sparkly glimmer that generally surrounds "princess weddings" But  I should have known better. The gowns in this collection are stylish, effortless and best of all affordable! 
The video below shows a sneak peak of the gowns, my absolute favorite is the Snow white gown.. 

4 comments: