April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding photo recap

I didnt stay up all night to watch the Royal wedding, nor have I been looking forward to with the crazed glee that most people seem to share. But I sure do love weddings so I couldnt resist sharing photos and thoughts about the good, bad and crazy fashion of the ongoing royal wedding. The bride herself looked timeless and elegant, if only the same could be said for all the guests too!

Kate middleton's wedding dress. ( or should I say Duchess Catherine..)

Her gown was a classic long sleeved ball gown with cathedral train made by he house of Alexander McQueen, very much the norm in the royal circles, and quite similar to one of my all time favorite wedding gowns worn by Grace Kelly.  All I can say about Grace kelly is that she was way ahead of her time! Her wedding gown has been the inspiration for many brides since then.

Grace Kelly in her wedding gown











This little girl in the left corner is too cute, she clearly cant take the sound of ringing bells any longer!



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment